Weight Chart

Monday, September 28, 2009

Time flies....

...to goodness knows where??
I can't believe ive been on mushies for almost 2 weeks already!!!
Everything has been going sooo well, just waiting for the bomb to drop lol
Mushies has been great, although a little in your face when having to vitamise food which I used to grimace at when feeding the oldies at the nursing home rofl, BUT it tastes surprisingly wonderful. Was allowed to begin some firmer foods 10 days in from mushies, have had some crackers and they have gone down fine.
It seems my body has not forgotten what to do when intake has reduced. It started to hold on to my weight, sooo I thought bugger you and made sure I am eating 6  x 1/2 cups of food a day and guess what, body out of starvation mode and in to losing mode YAY.
As of today I weigh 102.2 woohooo.
First goal is to get to 99.9 and sooo close I can smell it lmao!!
Dietician and Drs on wednesday. I guess Dr Martin will do the first fill. I have made the decison that I want very little fills, don't want to go in with big amounts, hope Dr agrees with me ;)
I'm not finding I am overly hungry so that must be good.
I am looking for some work, am finding some confidence is returning and I want to get out of the house. Plus I'd really love to go to Adelaide for a holiday after Christmas and then of course the big trip back to England Christmas 2010. So I really need to get some money saved, have just about paid a debt we had to the inlaws which is great.
OK need to finsih what I was doing before going to pick DD up from work.

No comments: