Weight Chart

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I can start mushies :))))))

Who'd of thought such excitement could come from such a small thing LOL
Have to be on mushies for 10 days and then start adding some things like crackers.
I have to have 4 meals of 1/2 cup each which can be pretty much anything that can be mushed up. I am soooo looking forward to having some KFC mashed potato and gravy hehehe. For lunch I may try some egg, will have to mash it to death, maybe scrambled would be better for that:) I'm also allowed to have two snack 1/2 cup if I find I'm hungry, which could be stewed apple and a bit of custard if I wanted YUMMO!
Dietician very happy with what I've achieved so far and also my mind set, so thats all good.
Got a book too about food and the lapband thats wwritten by one of the dieticians at the Wesley, will have a read shortly. It will probably be my constant companion.
Ohhhh I'm not allowed any more optifast, will cope I think lol.
Cheers for now
Sam x

No comments: