Weight Chart

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there, including my wonderful DH!!
Well here I am day 3 post op.
Have felt ok since the surgery but this afternoon something changed and I feel great!
The windy tummy is getting under control, I found some degas which is great stuff. I've managed about half an optifast so far today, half a glass of milk and half a cup of peppermint tea. Haven't had much water which I should get on to really.
Had a better sleep last night, managed I think 5 hours, it's a pain  cause I still can't lie down so sleep sat up on heaps of pillows and cushions. At least I slept.
Weighed myself this am and have lost .5 since surgery so considering I gained a fair bit with all the fluids they pumped into me I'm pretty happy:)

Must try to remember to call and make the dietician appointment and also Dr Martins one for in a month.

No comments: