Weight Chart

Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 4 post op

Ugh I felt so shitty this morning :( I had a great sleep, probably because I
actually managed to sleep on my left side but when I got up at 8 I felt quite lightheaded and weak.
Thankfully the wind issue is easing up and I am managing to take more fluids in at one go.
Decided to split an optifast this morning, had the first half at 830 and then the second at 1030. That helped me feel so much better.
For those not in the know, I am an Angel person and regularly have a chat. Today was no exception.
I sat for about half an hour and talked and listened and healed and afterwards felt wonderful.
I have managed a whole optifast for lunch YAY!!! and of course had my berocca;)
Sipping water too.
DH came home for lunch and he had my very favorite sandwich, ham and mayo. It kinda tugged at me that I couldn't eat it, but I know why and accept it....for now;)
Weighed in again today, I know I shouldn't be weighing everyday but I am because that's me and it really helps me to focus. I'm now down 7 kgs since staring optifast and 2kgs since surgery. Dh when he came home looked at me and said what's different, he then said my face has slimmed down, I don't see it but I think it will be a while before I do.
I was thinking about Christmas earlier, I wonder what I will weigh by then?? I wonder if I will be at goal by this time next year?? I sure hope so:)
There is a shop locally that sells lovely dresses, my goal is to be able to wear a dress and heels, I have the exact dress in mind, it probably won't be top fashion but I have my mind set on it. If I find it I will buy it and then get it adjusted as necessary. My son tells me it's not allowed to be black, it has to be a colour. ooooo could be good lol
Back later xx
ps I have some before shots I want to put here but I can't find the camera cord from when we moved, hmmm if needs be I'll buy a new one.

No comments: