Weight Chart

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Two weeks tomorrow...

....since I became a bandit!!! woohoooo Did I already mention this is already the best thing I could of done???
I'm peeved at myself for not keeping up my blog, it would of been great to look back and see how each day I have improved.
Anyway 2 weeks tomorrow and I feel wonderful!
Wounds have healed, I took the bandages and steri strips off on saturday, they were really irritating me. True to form I had healed and well:)
3 of the wounds are barely noticeable, the other two are bigger and slightly raised but getting smoother every day.
I have basically been on optifast or up and go, had soup a couple of times. I am starting to crave some 'regular' food now ie avocado, philly cheese, chicken,tuna, salmon and egg lol
I have my dieticians appointment tomorrow morning so will ask if I can at least eat some very mushy egg mmmm.
I know this is going to sound very odd, but I am going to miss the optifast, I have quite gotten used to the taste but not only that, it is a safety thing too, I can't dislodge my band or choke with opti. Something psychologically I need to get over me thinks!
Anyhoo am now down 10.2kg, the weightloss has really slowed which is ok with me, I was getting concerned I was losing too fast.
I have been experiencing some dizziness/lightheadedness, I wonder if I do need more protein like my cravings are telling me?? I have my berocca every day without fail so I'm pretty sure I'm ok there. Will discuss with dietician anyhow.
I also need to upload my before shots here, OMG how disgusting are they pmsl. I think I need to get someone else to take further shots, a camera on my head ain't pretty either lol.
I finally remembered to do my measurements on monday DUH  should of done them pre op because people are noticing my loss already YAY!!!!
OK will go and see how I put pics up here,
Be well xx

No comments: