Weight Chart

Thursday, August 27, 2009

One week down one to go

woohooo one week of optifast done and 4.9kg gone forever!!!!
Had a cheat yesterday, ate a hungry jacks grilled chicken burger and fries, have to say the fries tasted like cardboard!! Back on to the opti this morning and straight back into the routine, berocca, opti, water, water etc lol
Mum and Dad (inlaws) came over yesterday, I had emailed the evening before and told them about the surgery.
Well yesterday when they came over I had a real good chat to them and despite being told that I'd let myself go badly over the last few years and that they hadn't supported me for years as they thought because I'd quit the nursing course in 1996!!!! that it was because I was LAZY (OMFG) it all turned out well. Anyway set them straight that my confidence has always been very low and the added weight made that worse over the years. It eneded with them both supporting me and it looks like mum will be the one to come to the hospital with me as Dave doesn't think he'll be able to get the time off work :(:( I would much rather my hubby be there, I am going to be so stressy, but will have to deal with it as it comes. Fyi I gave up the nursing degree because I failed the anatomy and physiology twice and it seriously knocked me down and took me back to hearing my mum say only the boys in this family go anywhere the girls just make do. Ugh!!Anyway on tuesday I did some looking at A & P courses and found one that I am going to do. I will study and study hard and pass the hurdle which has held me back on so many things!
THEN I will decide if I will go on to study reflexology (which requires A & P) or something else....I have so many ideas floating around of what I'd love to study or do, heck maybe I'll do them all LOL.
This band is so much more than just weightloss, it is confidence and an attitude of I CAN DO THIS!!!!!! And above all else, absolutley everything else, this will help me get my DH and myself back on track, instead of riding on the gravel.
So onward and downward I go:)
BTW Must say Hi to Sue (((((hugs)))) Thanks for stopping by  and following me on this journey xx
And hi to anyone else reading *wave*
Forgot to add money has been released from  the super but they don't know when it will be deposited, they say to call on monday and eiother it will have been deposited or it will be shortly! What the hell, will have to contact the surgeons rooms today I guess argh@

1 comment:

Crazy Mumma said...

Oh ouch on the chat with the folks! But its good that it has all worked out. Sounds like this has been the turning point for a lot of things in your life, and the things that have been stagnating sound like they are moving forward and releasing! Ohh can so see you in your cocoon getting ready to blossom into a beautiful butterfly!

It's time Sweets! I'm SOOOO excited for you and this time ahead. It will be such a pleasure to watch you grow and change :)

Love n hugs!! xxx