Weight Chart

Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 2

Holy Cow!!!
The headache started late last night. Then add to that a night of dreaming and no less dreaming of THE confrontation with my mum, I was glad to get up this morning. Still feel a bit of a headache but not too bad. Also have a yucky taste in my mouth. And yes I got on the scales (of course!!!) and saw a little drop.
Dh says I will lose 8kg on opti, I would like to make 10kg hehe, actually as long as my liver shrinks enough for surgery.....
I don't really feel hungry as such, very thirsty though.
I remembered to add the benefiber AND to take the vits this morning.
I can't wait to not have sore/painful joints, to even be able to do all the vaccing in one go, to be able to shop longer than an hour, hey to actually shop and buy something for myself that I actually like and that actually fits!
DH home soon so need to make him some lunch.
BBL

No comments: