Weight Chart

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 3

Feeling more normal today. I went to have a nap at about 8.30 last night and woke up at 5 this morning lol. Must of needed it I guess!
I did however miss last nights opti, didn't want it after my veggies and so it got skipped.
Woke up with a rumbling tummy but not hungry hmmm such a odd thing.
Have had 2 optis so far and a stick of celery, a glass of water and 2 cups green tea.
I need to go and buy some sugar free jelly and some more of my allowed veggies and some strawberries which is my allowed fruit.
I am supposed to have a max of 2 cups of my allowed veggies a day which so far doesn't seem to be a problem.
I'm still cooking everyones meals and am quite surprised at how well I am managing at not picking!! Not like me at all to not pick, I guess if someone wants something bad enough....if only I'd been able to do that on the many prior attempts at weightloss!!

No comments: