Weight Chart

Monday, August 24, 2009

What the heck happened?? Day 5....

I want yesterday and the feel goods back;)
Probably a combination of disgusting heat and that I ate some meat yesterday?? I dunno :(
Had to go into Milton today, phoned up the super fund and they needed another licence certified because the first one didn't say it was a true copy of the original. I was going to post it but thought heck it'll be quicker to take it in. Other than this it's all approved and waiting to be sent YAY!!! So will call again tomorrow to check it was all ok and the HOPEFULLY the money will be in the account by thursday so I can pay the surgeon!!! POSITIVE POSITIVE.
I'm about to email the parents in law and tell them whats going on, wonder what the reaction will be?? I am hoping I will be pleasantly surprised ;) At the end of the day it doesn't really matter but some support would be good.
wooooo not many more sleeps lmao

1 comment:

icangels222 said...

think positive, Sam! maybe it is the herximer (sp?) effect. you feel worse as you feel better.

I hope they will be happy and supportive, you have many friends that will go on the journey with you!

love you

Blessings
Sue