Weight Chart

Thursday, October 22, 2009

First Goal achieved!!!!!

OMG doing the very happy dance!!!!
I reached my first goal this morning....99.9kg under the 100 wooohooooooo.14.1 horrible kilos gone and I'm feeling bloody fantastic.
I am so excited and motivated.
Changes in me so far...
*Having my darling hubby and kids tell me how proud they are of me...means the world!!!
* Confidence...has gone up and up
* Don't care attitude...as in I don't care if people are looking at me/watching me, I am beginning to like ME so don't gaf what other people think
*Wearing smaller clothes, back into 16's again
*Wearing jeans again and feeling comfortable
*Having a go at study...enrolled in a single unit at OUA it's from B Ed...will see how that goes lol

Next goal is for my birthday/Christmas which is to get to 20kg gone :)
Did I ever mention the lap band is just an amazing tool???
I love my band :):)

4 comments:

Crazy Mumma said...

It took me a while to get under the 100kgs (I was heavier to start with ;) ) but ohhh it was such an awesome feeling! So proud of you girl! AND that is awesome about the study news too!! Such exciting times for you right now, imagine what this time next year will be like :D :D

Delia (Del) said...

Hi Sam
How are the fills going now. I have only just got a bit of restriction.
Catch you soon
Delia

icangels222 said...

Sam I am so proud and happy for you.

I am trying to follow along, but these blogs are still new to me.

Delia (Del) said...

WEll done Sam congratutions.
You have done so well.
Delia