Weight Chart

Monday, October 12, 2009

feeling blah....

Not sure what the heck is wrong but I'm feeling very average.
I have been forgetting my vits so thats a possible cause, I'm also sleeping alot and feel sleepy when I'm not lol.
Eating probably a little more than I should be, weight didn't move for over a week, I think another fill is definately in order. Roll on the 21st.
I need to up my water intake as well, it's been very sparse, actually any fluid intake has been sparse hmmmm could be solving my own problems here hehehe
As I have been introducing more foods back in to my diet, it's been interesting and kind of proved a point to myself.
I had suspected a long time ago that I may of had a problem with some intolerance to milk and bread, they were big staples in my diet, loved both alot.
Well milk it seems is ok in a very small amount ie 1/2 cup for cereal any more than that and I suffer terrible pains in my tummy, get bloated etc and although I haven't had any bread I have had crackers, 1-2 are ok any more and I get similar probs to the milk. I will try to remember to discuss this with the dietician.
I am really really into eating fish at the moment, loving tthe tinned salmon, haven't been game to try fresh salmon but maybe this week, someone on the yahoo septemeber bandits forum posted about a salmon quiche, sounds great:)
Well I hope my fellow bandits are all doing well.
Keep well and healthy:)

No comments: