Weight Chart

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

An extra 1.0 ml

Back to drs rooms today, saw Dr Charlie Elliot instead of Dr Martin.
Charlie had trouble finding my port, tried 3 times. I could feel him kind of flicking the port with the needle.
Turns out that my port is stitched to my stomach wall with 4 *grips* as he put it and it appears one has let go, thus putting my port on an angle. When he did eventually find the port he showed me the angle of the needle. So now not only do we need a long needle, I have to ensure he aims for the small of my back. Oh delightful.
I had 1 ml put in, liked the way he did that, got me to drink after putting some in and then withdrew some until I could feel the water trickle through.
Let's hope this gets the weight moving on down, still needing to get under 100kg lol

No comments: