Weight Chart

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thoughts....

Was thinking this morning about the lap band and how I haven't yet told any people close/related to me.
I wonder what I'm afraid of? Perhaps that they might try to change my mind or tell me what a failure I am because why can't I just diet and excercise? I know I don't HAVE to tell anyone but I want to.
I have to go and pick the kids up from their grandparents later, maybe that will be a good time to just give them some info on the surgery and then leave lol. I am such a wuss. Truth is I actually have a lot of trouble verbalising whats in my mind. Communication particularly face to face is not a strong point of mine, I have a thing where I think people aren't interested in what I have to say (probably a distorted view but nevertheless a view I hold) hence talking about me or anything related to me scares the hell outta me lol
Blogging however, well I can't see or read peoples faces this way sooooo, it's a relatively comfortable zone for me to be in;)

No comments: